Current available jobs in Marketing:
» Manchester Monarchs Promo Team - Manchester Monarchs (Manchester, NH)
» 50/50 Raffle Position - Manchester Monarchs (Manchester, NH)
» Graphic Designer/Marketing - Texas Stars (Cedar Park, TX)
The Manchester Monarchs, the AHL affiliate of the Stanley Cup Champions, the LA Kings, are seeking a highly motivated, dedicated and organized professional for the part-time position of Promotional Team Manager. The selected candidate will supervise/manage the Promotional Team and collaborate with the Director of the Promotional Team to ensure a superior quality game experience for all Monarchs fans. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing the day to day operations of the Promo Team. Duties also include, but are not limited to, assisting the Director of Promo Team with the long term planning and development of the program, recruitment of participants, the organization, and direction of Promotional Team, scheduling the Promotional Team for all game day activities, coordinating game day activities with the Director of In Game Operations on a weekly basis; managing the functions of the Promotional Team on a professional level; organizing Promotional Team appearances at the approval of the Promo Team Director. Attendance at all Manchester Monarchs home games for the 2014-2015 season, as well as any organizational events or community events is required.
Relevant experience at the college, university, or professional level.
Knowledge of Promo Team and mascot activities.
Knowledge of hockey rules and regulations.
Excellent organizational and time management skills to manage details of Promo Team, scheduling, and recruiting
Available to work nights and weekends, as well as ALL Manchester Monarchs home games; community events; weekly meetings with in-game operations.
Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
Excellent time management skills and organizational
Ability to effectively manage a large group of men and women
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Prior experience in coaching preferred but not required.
COMPENSATION: Part-Time. Work contract will run from December 2014 through August 2015. Pay structure to be discussed with individual candidates.
SCREENING DATE: Position will remain open until filled, screening to being immediately.
START DATE: As soon after screening as practical.
Be a part of the 2014 Stanley Cup Champion LA Kings’ Family!
If you love hockey and want to be a part of a well-established professional sports organization, then the Manchester Monarchs Sun Tan City Promo Team is the place for you!
The Manchester Monarchs Hockey Organization, the AHL affiliate of the LA Kings, is looking for a few additional talented, energetic, outgoing, charismatic, personable and accomplished men and women to join the existing Manchester Monarchs Sun Tan City Promo Team! The 2014-2015 Promo Team mirrors the likes of the LA Kings Ice Crew.
As a Sun Tan City Promo Team Member, you will be at Manchester Monarchs home games and will be heavily involved in game day operations and presentation while interacting with and motivating fans during home games to create the ultimate fan experience! Sun Tan City Promo Team members are considered the performers of our home games and events. All members will also represent the Manchester Monarchs organization throughout the community and be ambassadors for the Monarchs organization through community events.
Members setup and conduct all the in-game, on and off ice contests and promotional events and will be heavily interacting with and entertaining fans. Members are also responsible for other pre-game and post-game duties.
Skating ability (in hockey skates) is strongly encouraged, but not necessarily required. Dance ability is also welcomed but not a requirement. These skills may enhance the experience of members through additional Promo Team opportunities in and outside of games.
Promo Team Members arrive to all home games 2 1/2 hours prior to game start and work on a rotating schedule. In addition to Manchester Monarchs home games, members are required to make appearances at community events for corporations, non-profit organizations and sponsors of the Monarchs organization, all based on individual availability.
This position will begin in December, 2014 and will conclude in August, 2015.
Interested candidates should submit a complete resume with a photo to the Promo Team Director.
Any questions should be directed to Sun Tan City Promo Team Director, Michelle Gagnon at email@example.com.
The Manchester Monarchs are an American Hockey League (AHL) team located in Manchester, New Hampshire. We are one of the sports properties owned by the Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) and affiliated with the Los Angeles Kings of the National Hockey League.
More information on the Manchester Monarchs can be found on our website, www.manchestermonarchs.com
Description: High energy, enthusiastic individuals will be responsible for the game night operations and selling of the 50/50 Central raffle program. The program is a computerized system that sells raffle tickets to fans. Half of the money raised at the end of the game goes to the winning fan, the other half goes to the Monarchs Care Foundation charity.
Responsibilities will include setting up the two 50/50 Central raffle stations and programming the hand-held machines. Once doors open, the individuals will sell the raffle tickets throughout the game until the second intermission. They will choose a winner and count the money.
Number of Positions: 5
Hours: 4 hours game
Availability: 25+ games
ay: $7.25 per hour
The individual in this role will be primarily responsible for graphic design and development within the Texas Stars Marketing department. Individual will also assist with game operations and general marketing efforts for the Texas Stars. Reports to the Director of Marketing - Texas Stars.
• Responsible for creative conception and development of Texas Stars marketing & sales materials, advertising, in-game content, and web content
o Produces annual theme of Texas Stars graphics
o Produces artwork for publications such as pocket schedules, ticket sales brochures, sales decks, posters, season ticket artwork, and program covers.
o Generates website splash pages and Facebook Timeline profile pictures
o Generates video board graphics
o Produces TV ad graphics and compiles ads for delivery.
o Edits radio spots
o Produces video web content
• Assists with social media content management, administration, and marketing initiatives
• Assists with official website management through existing content manager
• Extensive involvement in e-marketing initiatives, website data collection and online promotions
• Assists with game operations and media planning/buying
• Assists with management of in-game promotions team
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization
• Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships
• Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly
• Ability to manage appropriate steps to get projects completed; has strong abilities to organize people and processes; can create a plan for resourceful workflow
• Can manage people and resources to get projects completed; has a strong ability to multi-task and keep order
• Bachelor's degree
• Understanding of advertising, media planning/buying, market research and Scarborough software, revenue-generating programs, database development, database management, e-marketing strategies and television ratings
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Required computer skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Mac OS X, Microsoft Office
• Preferred computer skills: iMovie and GarageBand
• Ability to stand, walk, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms,
• Ability to lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds;
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; however, during events the noise level may be loud.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ