Current available jobs in Marketing:
This is a full-time position, responsible for a wide variety of media, audio, video, and videoboard systems and equipment. This position requires a creative and well-rounded person who can work well independently or as part of a team.
This position will be in charge of the production, implementation, and management of the video and graphical content for all Grand Rapids Griffins events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Edit, create, and manage video, still, and motion graphic content for the Grand Rapids Griffins.
- Must possess an understanding of professional audio and video equipment.
- Flexibility to adapt to fast-paced, live, stressed environment while making quick and sound judgment decisions with an optimistic and positive attitude
- Standardized logging of all Griffins footage to a central database/server
- Creates and distributes web content and highlight videos for social media, traditional media, and in-game entertainment.
- Significant experience in Adobe Premiere Pro (CC), Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Prelude.
- Experience shooting, lighting, and live event production
- Must be able to plan and execute video projects on various non-linear editing and graphics systems, including, but not limited to: Adobe Premiere Pro (CC), After Effects, and Photoshop
- Work closely with the Grand Rapids Griffins marketing, sponsorship, and production staff on the creation and implementation of all creative content.
- Manage the Grand Rapids Griffins brand YouTube and Vimeo channels
- Available for projects for other DP Fox affiliates based on schedule and availability.
Must have strong production management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities and projects.
Must be a very creative and organized person able to handle many jobs, stress, and have a passion for video.
Must have a flexible schedule, with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays when necessary.
Must work well in a team environment.
Visual storytelling experience is a plus.
The ability to demonstrate dependability and reliability by being punctual, working assigned and varying shifts, and completing responsibilities in a timely manner are required.
General knowledge of sports and the game of hockey is not necessary but helpful.
Journalism and/or interview skills are a plus.
You are current with the latest trends in motion graphics, design, and technology.
Must have the ability to stand, sit, crouch, and bend throughout the course of daily activities.
Ability to work in various climates based on the environment.
Must have the legal right to work in the US.
Must have the ability to stand or sit in one location for a minimum of four hours at a time.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have a demo reel that can be viewed online? (please post link)
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ