Current available jobs in Sponsorship Sales & Service:
» Corporate Partnerships Account Executive - Manchester Monarchs (Manchester, NH)
The individual in this role will be assisting the Corporate Sales department in all traditional and non-traditional initiatives. The individual reports to the Sponsorship Services Manager.
- Work directly with the Sponsorship Services Manager on fulfillment of all sponsorship agreements
- Work in direct communication with sponsors and advertising partners on details of sponsorship and ways to enhance partnerships
- Assist the Corporate Sales department with sales proposal preparation, hospitality event planning and servicing, collateral update and maintenance
- Develop detailed recap reports in support of marketing and corporate sales efforts
- Responsible for sending out event ticket offers to clients, receiving and processing orders, and arranging delivery of tickets
- Works with other Texas Stars and Cedar Park Center departments to assist in fulfilling needs of the corporate sales department
- This position will work closely with the Sponsorship Services Manager to manage all signage installation and maintenance
- Attend corporate sales events and sponsor promotions
- Assist in game night sponsorship activation for the Texas Stars Hockey Club
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional phone skills with ability to follow-up
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, members and the general public
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office; Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign knowledge a plus; Photography skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sport management, advertising or related field
- Successful candidates have some experience in marketing and/or customer service, are innovative, self-starters, independent, and highly creative
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms,
- Ability to lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; however, during events the noise level may be loud.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have a Bachelor's Degree?
2. Give a brief description of your marketing experience.
The Manchester Monarchs, affiliate of the Los Angeles Kings, are looking for an experienced individual to join our corporate sales team. The Manchester Monarchs are owned and operated by AEG Sports, a premier, worldwide sports and entertainment group. We want passionate individuals looking to stand out and build a successful career in the sports industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales: Generate new sponsor leads through active prospecting and turn those leads into new accounts. Use renewal opportunities to increase their package amount. Use leads to generate new sales and referrals for full menu of options. Product knowledge, building relationships and creative thinking is pivotal.
Sponsor Relations: Maintain on-going relationships with corporate sponsors throughout the year. Oversee the fulfillment of all personal sponsor accounts and assist in the fulfillment of all other accounts.
Database Management: Manage sponsorship accounts in Archtics by updating accounts with any current changes, touch points as well as information specific to clients in order to best service them.
Year-End Partnership Review: Compile all fulfillment of sponsor accounts; Game photos, appearances, social media mentions, etc.and organize these materials into a year-end packet to distribute to sponsor as a way of closing out the season and initiating discussion of contract renewal.
Generate Group Sales and Season Ticket Revenue: Contribute to group sales and season ticket departments by acting on sponsor leads that turn into more qualified group and season ticket leads as large groups, suite nights and full season ticket members. Continue to mine group and season ticket leads as potential sponsor leads in the future.
Daily Plan: Responsible for making 60-80 phone calls a day and setting appointments to achieve the overall sales goals and objectives.
• Minimum of (1) year experience in ticket sales with a professional sports team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be enthusiastic, creative and able to think both strategically and tactically.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Proven track record in sales.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ