Current available jobs in Sponsorship Sales & Service:
» Corporate Partnerships Manager - Stockton Heat (Stockton, CA)
The Springfield Thunderbirds, proud affiliate of the NHL’s Florida Panthers is seeking a dynamic leader as Coordinator of Marketing Partnerships. The Coordinator of Marketing Partnerships is responsible for the planning, execution and day-to-day management of all aspects surrounding detailed sponsorship agreements as well as acting as the liaison between multiple sponsors and/or their advertising agencies.
- Manage day-to-day relationship between team and corporate partners
- Collaborate with sales colleagues to ensure a full understanding of client marketing objectives and strategic priorities
- Responsible for providing partners with sponsorship elements, deadlines and specifications on a timely basis
- Execute and fulfill elements for multiple partnership agreements and present detailed reporting on sponsorship execution, including affidavits, photographs, and program summaries
- Responsible for prospecting and setting up new business meetings
- Take an active role in departmental renewal goals
- Track expenses and manage budgets related to execution of sponsorship agreements
- Facilitate ongoing client engagement thru meetings, conference calls, and written correspondence
- Manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Maintain and update client service related elements within Archtics
- Event planning & execution of all sponsor related elements
- Support sponsors and guests at games and other work functions
- Other duties as assigned by leadership team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in a sponsorship role in professional sports or collegiate athletics
- Self-motivated with high-energy customer relations drive
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to interact with people of all different levels and backgrounds
- Ability to work with other departments on integrating sponsor needs and requests
- Ability to work game nights and evening events based on business needs
The Corporate Partnership Manager is primarily responsible for generating new business revenue with local, regional and national companies through the sale of integrated Stockton Heat packages. The Corporate Partnership Manager will sell fully integrated marketing, media and promotional programs that include marketing rights, on-premise signage, game sponsorships, promotions, event marketing, media exposure and premium seating/suite inventory as well as Stockton Arena Inventory (signage, suites, hospitality, etc.)
· Prospect and cultivate new corporate partner relationships to ensure sponsor revenue growth.
· Design, present and sell through on customized packages of sponsorship services in line with customers marketing goals and objectives.
· Develop sales strategies and prospecting models to ensure a continual pipeline of new business opportunities.
· Oversee the collection of each respective account.
· Anticipate and respond to client needs, requests and concerns in a manner to preserve client relationships.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales/management experience required.
· A Minimum 5 years of prior sales experience; previous sales experience in a professional sports/entertainment environment required.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Proven history of delivering significant new business and closing multi-year deals.
· Superior knowledge regarding the principles related to the sale and implementation of sports partnerships.
· Aggressive, competitive and committed to meeting and exceeding stipulated sales goals.
· Superior customer service focus.
· Effective time management and organizational skills and a flexible schedule including some weekends.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Describe a past or current sponsor account that required you to think outside the box
2. Describe the largest or most successful sports sponsorship account that you have sold?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ