Current available jobs in Sponsorship Sales & Service:
» Director, Corporate Partnerships - Stockton AHL (Stockton, CA)
The Manchester Monarchs, affiliate of the Los Angeles Kings, are looking for an experienced individual to join our corporate sales team. The Manchester Monarchs are owned and operated by AEG Sports, a premier, worldwide sports and entertainment group. We want passionate individuals looking to stand out and build a successful career in the sports industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales: Generate new sponsor leads through active prospecting and turn those leads into new accounts. Use renewal opportunities to increase their package amount. Use leads to generate new sales and referrals for full menu of options. Product knowledge, building relationships and creative thinking is pivotal.
Sponsor Relations: Maintain on-going relationships with corporate sponsors throughout the year. Oversee the fulfillment of all personal sponsor accounts and assist in the fulfillment of all other accounts.
Database Management: Manage sponsorship accounts in Archtics by updating accounts with any current changes, touch points as well as information specific to clients in order to best service them.
Year-End Partnership Review: Compile all fulfillment of sponsor accounts; Game photos, appearances, social media mentions, etc.and organize these materials into a year-end packet to distribute to sponsor as a way of closing out the season and initiating discussion of contract renewal.
Generate Group Sales and Season Ticket Revenue: Contribute to group sales and season ticket departments by acting on sponsor leads that turn into more qualified group and season ticket leads as large groups, suite nights and full season ticket members. Continue to mine group and season ticket leads as potential sponsor leads in the future.
Daily Plan: Responsible for making 60-80 phone calls a day and setting appointments to achieve the overall sales goals and objectives.
• Minimum of (1) year experience in ticket sales with a professional sports team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be enthusiastic, creative and able to think both strategically and tactically.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Proven track record in sales.
Summary: The Director of Corporate Sales with the new Stockton AHL franchise will play a critical role in the overall success of the franchise. The preferred candidate will have a strong blend of sports sponsorship development, prospecting, management and superior customer service skills.
· Prospect and cultivate new corporate partner relationships to ensure sponsor revenue growth.
· In conjunction with the team president, develop corporate sales budget and the business plan to reach sales goals.
· Design, present and sell through on customized packages of sponsorship services in line with customers marketing goals and objectives.
· Develop sales strategies and prospecting models to ensure a continual pipeline of new business opportunities.
· Monitor and oversee corporate sales reporting and monthly prospect reports.
· Oversee the collection of each respective account.
· Anticipate and respond to client needs, requests and concerns in a manner to preserve client relationships.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales/management experience required.
· A Minimum 5 years of prior sales experience; previous sales experience in a professional sports/entertainment environment required.
· A Minimum 2 years of experience in a managerial role successfully leading a team in reaching sales goals.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Proven history of delivering significant new business and closing multi-year deals.
· Superior knowledge regarding the principles related to the sale and implementation of sports partnerships.
· Aggressive, competitive and committed to meeting and exceeding stipulated sales goals.
· Superior customer service focus.
· Effective time management and organizational skills and a flexible schedule including some weekends.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Describe a past or current sponsor account that required you to think outside the box
2. What is the value of the largest sports sponsorship account that you have sold?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ