Current available jobs in Sponsorship Sales & Service:
» Sponsorship Services Manager - Texas Stars (Cedar Park, TX)
The Providence Bruins Sponsorship Activation Department Internship is an unpaid position that fulfills a variety of roles within the department. Interns will gain experience working management aspects of the department.
Sponsor Tracking- assist with the tracking of inventory for sponsorship sales & renewals
• Assist with pre-event arena walkthroughs to ensure all advertising elements are in place
• Assist with community events including mascot appearances
• Assist with the marketing & promotional campaigns for the sponsors
• Assist with in-game promotions during Bruins game
• Luxury Suites- assist with ticketing & mailing of suite tickets for arena events
• Coordinate sponsor ticket mailings for Bruins and other arena events
• Implement promotions at select off site events
• Research industry promotional campaigns/ideas to implement for lead generation
• Other duties as assigned
Local Candidates Only – Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts
Candidates for this position must be seeking a degree and be receiving credit for the internship. Sports experience is a plus but not required and the candidate must have a serious work ethic, self-motivation, accountability and strong written and verbal communication skills.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have local housing in the Providence, RI area?
2. 2. What is the timeframe of when you would be able to start and end the internship?
3. Are you able to work at least 10 hours a week?
The individual in this role manages the organization’s sponsorship services department and will be assisting the corporate sales department in all traditional and non-traditional initiatives. The individual reports to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
- Work directly with the corporate sales team on fulfillment of all sponsorship agreements
- Responsible for managing corporate sales staff hours, schedules, and approving payroll.
- Work in direct communication with sponsors and advertising partners on details of sponsorship and ways to enhance partnerships
- Assist the Corporate Sales department with sales proposal preparation, hospitality event planning and servicing, collateral update and maintenance
- Develop reports in support of marketing and corporate sales efforts
- Responsible for sending out event ticket offers to clients, receiving and processing orders, and arranging delivery of tickets
- Works with the operations department to assist in fulfilling needs of the corporate sales department
- Attend corporate sales events and sponsor promotions
- Provide administrative support to the corporate sales department
- Assist in game night sponsorship activation for the Texas Stars Hockey Club
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Successful candidates have some experience in marketing and/or customer service, are innovative, self-starters, independent, and highly creative.
- Excellent phone skills with ability to follow-up
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Sense of urgency paired with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent public speaking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients,
- members and the general public
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Management, Marketing or related field
- 2 years previous experience in customer service, sponsorship sales and service or related field
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ