Current available jobs in Sponsorship Sales & Service:
The Providence Bruins Sponsorship Activation Department Internship is an unpaid position that fulfills a variety of roles within the department. Interns will gain experience working management aspects of the department.
Sponsor Tracking- assist with the tracking of inventory for sponsorship sales & renewals
• Assist with pre-event arena walkthroughs to ensure all advertising elements are in place
• Assist with community events including mascot appearances
• Assist with the marketing & promotional campaigns for the sponsors
• Assist with in-game promotions during Bruins game
• Luxury Suites- assist with ticketing & mailing of suite tickets for arena events
• Coordinate sponsor ticket mailings for Bruins and other arena events
• Implement promotions at select off site events
• Research industry promotional campaigns/ideas to implement for lead generation
• Other duties as assigned
Local Candidates Only – Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts
Candidates for this position must be seeking a degree and be receiving credit for the internship. Sports experience is a plus but not required and the candidate must have a serious work ethic, self-motivation, accountability and strong written and verbal communication skills.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have local housing in the Providence, RI area?
2. 2. What is the timeframe of when you would be able to start and end the internship?
3. Are you able to work at least 10 hours a week?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ