Current available jobs in Sponsorship Sales & Service:
» Account Manager, Corporate Partnerships - Springfield Thunderbirds (Springfield, MA)
Corporate Sales Representative- Bridgeport Sound Tigers (Bridgeport, CT)
The Bridgeport Sound Tigers, top affiliate of the New York Islanders, are searching for a self-motivated and determined Corporate Sales Representative. The main responsibilities include generating revenue through the sales of sponsorship packages, annual suites, and season ticket plans. The representative will also be responsible to build relationships that produce recurrent/repeat business and needs. The ideal candidate must be self-disciplined and possess strong follow up and closing skills as well as excellent customer service skills. Individual must possess strong organizational and communication skills and be detail oriented. We are looking for someone who is competitive and committed to joining our winning team.
Minimum of 5 years of sales experience, past sports sponsorship or ticket sales a plus
Must meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all sales products
This full time position has a base salary and a generous commission plan. Successful sales commissions can be expected to be about $50,000. We offer exceptional benefits, including medical, dental, life, fsa and 401(k).
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter with your resume and include your base salary requirements.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have a minimum of 5 years sales experience
The Springfield Thunderbirds of the American Hockey League are seeking a motived Account Manager of Corporate Partnerships to generate new business through local and regional sponsorships. The Account Manager will execute integrated partnerships for the Springfield Thunderbirds and MassMutual Center including, but not limited to, media and promotional programs, on premise signage, game sponsorships and event marketing.
- Prospect and cultivate new corporate partner relationships in order to drive revenue for the team and arena
- Customize partnership opportunities to meet each client’s marketing goals and objectives
- Develop sales strategies and prospecting models to ensure a continuous pipeline
- Build relationships with potential customers in person and over the phone including cold calling, setting discovery meetings and potential partner presentations and proposals
- Negotiates and finalizes the contractual process
- Pro-actively provide service to partners and potential partners by identifying, addressing and exceeding expectations while maximizing value and ensuring return on objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales/management experience required
- 3+ years of sport sponsorship sales experience in professional sports or collegiate athletics
- Self-motivated with high-energy customer relations drive
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to interact with people of all different levels and backgrounds
- Ability to work with other departments on integrating sponsor needs and requests
- Ability to work game nights and evening events based on business needs
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ