Current available jobs in Ticket Sales & Service:
» Ticket Sales Intern - Milwaukee Admirals (Milwaukee, WI)
» Inside Sales Representative - San Diego Gulls Hockey Club (San Diego, CA)
» Account Executive - Syracuse Crunch (Syracuse, NY)
» New Business Account Executive - Texas Stars (Cedar Park, TX)
Put your networking skills to work by joining the Iowa Wild sales team. This seasonal position is a great opportunity to build your sales and marketing career within the Sports Industry. The Seasonal Ticket Sales Representative is a full-time position, 35-40 hours per week. The hourly wage is $10/hour plus commission.
- Responsible for new business development of all Iowa Wild products through face-to-face presentations, prospecting new clients, following-up on referrals and leads, and cold calling
- Makes outbound calls daily with customers/new clients prospecting new business
- Prospects and qualifies all new leads and referrals for season tickets, group sales and suite sales
- Meets new business development and sales goals which are defined and outlined within specific quarterly and annual budgets
- Manages sales kiosks, service clients and work other related assignments on game days
- Regularly attend season ticket holder events to maintain and sevice current ticket holders
- Consistently deliver a high-level of customer service to both internal and external clients, helping provide world-class service
- Performs other related duties as assigned
1. FORMAL EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- College degree required, or equivalent education and related sales experience
2. KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Sales experience with proven track record of successfully developing and closing new business in a high volume sales environment
- Proficient computer skills including ability to work with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
3. PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Positive attitude and desire to be successful while having fun within professional and team oriented environment
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills with ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple duties
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivated with ability to work well independently within a team and results oriented environment
- Available traditional business hours in addition to evenings, weekends and/or holidays for games or events
- Work is primarily sedentary in nature. Physical requirements include sitting, walking, standing, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, etc.
Milwaukee Admirals Ticket Sales Internship
2017-18 Season – September to May
The Admirals Ticket Sales Department will be looking for three of the most qualified future sports business professionals to assist the full-time staff during the 2017-18 season. Intern’s time with the Admirals will consist of seven week stints in each of three areas. Duties will be performed both in the office and at the UW Milwaukee Panther Arena for 38 homes games.
Season Ticket Sales Component
The Admirals season ticket philosophy is based on building relationships and walking fans up the season ticket staircase. The first step of the staircase is our flex plans and relationships are built and strengthened through interaction. The interaction will occur in face to face conversations during our games and talking with fans on the phone. With plenty of training and encouragement, each ticket sales intern will be asked to introduce our newest fans to our various Flex Plans and help them become Season Ticket Holders.
- Set-up and staff the sales booth on game nights.
- Assisting Admirals staff with fulfillment of Season Ticket Holder perks.
- Have a firm understanding of our ticket plan options and benefits and communicate that to Flex Plan leads thru phone calls, emails and mailings.
- Maintain and service season ticket accounts throughout the year.
- Data entry of ticket leads and follow-up with new plans.
- In-seat visits to multi-game attendees.
- Tag seats of TM.com buyers with ticket package info.
- All other duties as assigned by Director of Season Ticket Sales.
Group Sales Component
The heart of ticket sales for Admirals games comes from group sales. Interns working in group sales will help ensure groups booked by Admirals staff are provided exemplary customer service. They will also reach out to potential new groups.
- Help with Youth Hockey logistics (arrival, escort to locker rooms, entrance onto ice, scoreboard operation, etc.).
- Deliver Group benefits to group leaders.
- Assist in fulfillment with group assists (National Anthem, color guard, Zamboni rides, etc.)
- Staff Admirals Tickets Sales booth.
- Pre-game and post-game calls to group leaders to gauge needs and experience.
- Fundraising group calls from donation lists.
- Individual group projects which focus on meetings, calls and tours for new groups.
- All other duties as assigned by Director of Group Sales.
Ticket Operations Component
The key to building attendance is retention – getting people who bought tickets to continue buying tickets. That doesn’t happen if people have a negative experience getting their tickets the first time around. Part of Ticket Operations’ job is to make sure our fans have a positive experience getting their tickets. Our Ticket Sales Interns will aid in this effort by processing orders the moment they come in and getting the tickets in the hands of our fans as quickly as possible.
- Collecting and organizing data collected at games and other locations.
- Assist with Roscoe’s Crew membership benefits.
- Facilitate our Donations Program and follow up with organizations for fundraising groups.
- Assist in growing the sales department’s social media presence.
- Catalog and distribute donation requests as group leads.
- Distribute 2017-18 Admirals pocket schedule to social hotspots in the area.
- Create and disseminate email campaigns.
- Assist with mailings to season ticket holders, group leaders and roscoe’s crew members.
- Run reports and needed for sales staff.
- Staff the Will Call booth, sales booth and Fan Services area during games.
- All other duties as assigned by Director of Ticket Operations.
This internship is unpaid and must be for school credit. Office hours will be coordinated with your schedule but should be between 20-30 hours per week.
If you want real experience on your resume and if you want to be a trusted member of a successful team, then consider an internship with your Milwaukee Admirals Ticket Sales Department.
The Inside Sales Representative is an entry level position. The Representative will be focused on selling season tickets, mini packages and group tickets via telemarketing for the San Diego Gulls. This is a nine (9) month term position.
- Utilize cold-calling techniques to sell ticketing inventory
- Develop new sales leads and actively prospect daily
- Handle incoming sales calls from sales prospects for promotional ticket packages
- Maintain call logs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Provide superior service to clients, existing ticket holders, prospects and single game customers
- Upgrade and up sell clients into different categories and ticket packages
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
- Manage ticket sales tables during arena/game events
- Other duties as assigned by Director, Ticket Sales
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior telemarketing and/or sales experience is preferred
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated with a desire to meet and exceed stipulated goals
- Excellent customer service and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Valid driver’s license required with good driving record
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays as required. Must be available to work home games.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. How many years telemarketing and/or sales experience do you have?
2. Are you able to work nights, weekends and holidays as required?
The Syracuse Crunch, AHL affiliate of the Tampa Bay Lightning, is seeking candidates for the position of Account Executive.
This position is responsible for generating revenue through season, flex-plan and group ticket sales. This full-time position will involve close interaction with the Crunch’s current fan base, acting as a customer service representative in addition to assisting with game day operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Generate ticket revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, prospecting/research, referrals, personal appointments and person-to-person contact at Crunch games
· Sell season tickets, flex plans, group tickets and special ticket plans year-round
· Make a minimum of 75 outbound sales calls per day
· Maintain and manage customer contact information in existing CRM database
· Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
· Actively prospect new contacts throughout Central New York
· Establish relationships to create repeat business
· Additional responsibilities as assigned by Chief Operating Officer
The qualified candidate for this position should have the following:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Desire to start and grow a career in the sports industry
· Prior experience in ticket sales, appointment scheduling or cold-calling techniques is preferred
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Excellent communication, customer service and problem solving skills
· Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
· Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends. Position is required to work all home games
· High energy; ability to remain focused on sales goals and work independently
JOB SUMMARY: The New Business Account Executive generates new ticket plan sales along with managing existing accounts. Account Executives are required to meet are full season, partial and group ticket sales goals. Key traits to exhibit are confidence, creativity, enthusiasm, attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Responsible for re-establishing our relationship with past buyers and building relationships with new clients
- Identify new business opportunities
- Organize meetings with clients to assess needs and present opportunities
- Join professional associations and attend networking events to gain awareness of our product in the local business community
- Generate sales leads to facilitate the maximum number of sales and revenue
- Meet or exceed daily call and outside appointment minimums
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and long term sales goals in the areas of ticket plan sales, luxury/nightly suite sales and group sales
- Prospecting, qualifying leads and setting face-to-face appointments at H-E-B Center for new business
- Maintain electronic account records for the upkeep of customer relationship management database
- Work within a team environment to achieve common Club goals
- Provide excellent customer care and quality service to our customers
- Entertain current and potential clients at various Texas Stars games and events
- Visit clients during games
- Prospect for new business and maintain current customer relationships at home games
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Sell inventory to special projects (concerts, events) upon request
- Work all home games – entertain clients, fulfill group obligations, pursue new business opportunities, and answer client service and sales questions at the Stars Sales Booth and around the arena
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College degree
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior sales experience (preferably outside sales)
- Ability to maintain electronic account records for the upkeep of customer relationship management database in CRM system
- Capable of taking on multiple projects, assignments and group events with exceptional results
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Independently take action beyond what is called for
- Be able to generate original and imaginative solutions to business opportunities
- Maintain and reflect a positive attitude
- Ability to work long hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
Physical Demands and Working Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle objects and office tools, reach, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is exposed to an office environment, with noise levels usually moderate.
Texas Stars, Limited Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ