Current available jobs in Ticket Sales & Service:
» Inside Sales Representative - Ontario Reign Hockey Team (Ontario, CA)
» Group Sales Account Executive - Stockton Heat (Stockton, CA)
» Account Executive - Syracuse Crunch (Syracuse, NY)
» Group Sales Account Executive - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Pengins (Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, Pa)
About Oilers Entertainment Group:
Oilers Entertainment Group (OEG) delivers leading sports, entertainment and other special event programming to fans and patrons in Canada and the United States. OEG owns the 5-time Stanley Cup Champion Edmonton Oilers, the WHL’s Edmonton Oil Kings, the AHL’s Bakersfield Condors, and will operate Rogers Place, the new home of the Oilers and Oil Kings in downtown Edmonton. OEG also owns and operates one of Canada’s most accomplished television, event, and brand-promotion companies and has recently added Silver Pictures Entertainment to its growing sports & entertainment business.
Vision: “To be a global leader in Sports and Entertainment”
Mission Statement: “We deliver I Remember Moments by investing in world class talent, committing to service excellence and connecting fans to their passion.”
Reporting to the Director, Ticket Sales, the Account Manager, Group Sales is responsible for creating revenue through the sale of group tickets and ticket packages in addition to creating and building relationships with new and existing Group Sales clients and prospects.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for prospecting using phone calls, e-mail and social media
- Responsible for face-to-face meetings with clients
- In-game visits with Group Sales clients
- Planning and execution of in-game Group Sales experiences
- Attend afterhours networking events
- Creating and building relationships with new and existing Group Sales clients and prospects
- Prospecting using phone calls, e-mail and social media
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Degree or Diploma is an asset
- 1-3 years of Sales experience in a sports environment is preferred
- Must have a strong sales strategy with persistence and creativity
- Must be have strong relationship building skills with external customers
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills in addition to a strong telephone presence.
- Be willing to work weekends and evenings; all Bakersfield Condors Games and various events.
- Must have access to a vehicle and a motor vehicle license (or ability to obtain one prior to employment).
- Experience with Archtics and CRM software is an asset
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This position was originally posted on the Edmonton Oilers employment site. To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please click here to apply for this job on the Edmonton Oilers employment site.
The Ontario Reign is looking for an energetic, professional, and self-motivated person who has a passion for sports and ticket sales. The Inside Sales Representative participates in a sales development program geared to prepare entry level candidates for a career within the sports sales industry. This individual will receive detailed and comprehensive sports sales training with a strong focus on developing the skills necessary to become an industry sales leader. The training will benefit the individual’s career growth as a full menu sports sales representative.
This opportunity would consist of generating business relationships in order to gain revenue by selling season tickets, partial game plans, and group tickets for the Ontario Reign Hockey Team of the American Hockey League. A core function of an Ontario Reign Inside Sales Representative is proactively and aggressively generating new revenue through outbound calls, prompt responses to inbound calls, team-related events, upselling, cross-selling, and generating referrals.
• Generate revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, face to face appointments, arena tours, prospecting, and networking
• Manage accounts in order to exceed established sales goals
• Conduct high amounts of new business calls on a daily basis
• Aggressive prospecting in order to generate new business relationships
• Conduct face to face sales presentations with prospects and potential customers
• Provide prompt, thorough, and courteous responses to all inbound & outbound customer communication – phone calls, emails, mail, etc.
• Work all home games to ensure great customer service to all clients and fans
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to provide an outstanding level of customer service
• Exemplary self-discipline, professionalism, pride and work ethic
• Outstanding listening, written, and verbal communication skills
• Team-oriented with a proactive positive attitude
• Willingness to take initiative and ownership of projects
• Detail oriented with ability to multi-task effectively and with a sense of urgency, sometimes under a high level of stress
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proven to be reliable, diligent, self-motivated and dedicated
• Ability to reason and problem solve. Define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, make independent decisions, and exercise independent judgment and discretion
• Quality presentation skills – ability to create, analyze, interpret, and present reports and correspondence
• Creativity and ability to see ideas through to successful execution
• Enthusiasm for and/or experience in professional sports sales and/or service
• Thoroughness and attention to detail
• Compliance with organizational directives
• Flexible hours required: working evenings/nights, weekends and holidays
• Minimum expectation of 80 calls per day
• Individual sales goals
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Prior sports sales experience a plus
• Familiarity with professional sports
• Ability to conduct face to face business meetings
• Motivated to start/continue career in professional sports
• Familiarity with basic tenets of sales and customer service, sports industry specific a plus
• This position is a commission driven, part-time hourly position that does not include benefits
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What interests you about Ticket Sales?
The Stockton Heat, AHL affiliate of the Calgary Flames, is seeking candidates for the position of Group Sales Account Executive.
-Sells and services the group ticket sales plans, including premium seating, to maximize revenue and ensure a high level of hospitality
- Retain, service, cross-sell and upgrade existing group accounts
- Develop new sales leads and prospects daily
- Implements plans to create new group sales opportunities and expand current categories
- Performs "event day" responsibilities including entertaining clients and fulfilling large/theme night group commitments on weeknights and weekends
- Ensure customer issues are resolved and all customer contacts recorded in department CR
- Assist with facilitating and maintaning payment plans
- Reports to the Director of Ticket Sales
- Based + Tiered commission structure with competitive benefits plan
The Syracuse Crunch, AHL affiliate of the Tampa Bay Lightning, is seeking candidates for the position of Account Executive.
This position is responsible for generating revenue through season, flex-plan and group ticket sales. This full-time position will involve close interaction with the Crunch’s current fan base, acting as a customer service representative in addition to assisting with game day operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Generate ticket revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, prospecting/research, referrals, personal appointments and person-to-person contact at Crunch games
· Sell season tickets, flex plans, group tickets and special ticket plans year-round
· Make a minimum of 75 outbound sales calls per day
· Maintain and manage customer contact information in existing CRM database
· Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
· Actively prospect new contacts throughout Central New York
· Establish relationships to create repeat business
· Additional responsibilities as assigned by Chief Operating Officer
The qualified candidate for this position should have the following:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Desire to start and grow a career in the sports industry
· Prior experience in ticket sales, appointment scheduling or cold-calling techniques is preferred
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Excellent communication, customer service and problem solving skills
· Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
· Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends. Position is required to work all home games
· High energy; ability to remain focused on sales goals and work independently
The Group Sales Account Executive responsibilities include selling and servicing new and existing group ticket accounts, creating new ideas to increase group sales and performing basic office functions as needed.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Sell Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins group ticket packages.
• Renew existing group ticket accounts
• Utilize networking skills and cold-calling techniques to sell ticketing inventory.
• Develop, coordinate and assist with group sales projects
• Provide fans with superior service in an efficient manner.
• Sell promotional ticket offers to local businesses.
• Contribute positively to the sales team atmosphere by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all sales team members.
• Assist with game night activities as well as any special events on an as needed basis
• Other duties assigned by department manager.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Detail oriented and organized
• Aggressive, competitive and committed
• 1 plus years experience in sales and cold-calling preferred
• Effective time management skills
• Bachelors degree preferred
• Knowledge of Archtics ticketing system a plus
• No phone calls or walk-in inquiries accepted!
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No: Do you have at least one year of recent sales experience?
2. Yes/No: Do you have sales experience in the Sports Industry?
3. What is the annual revenue you have had to generate in new business on a yearly basis?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ