» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
1) Maintain ticket sales files
2) Data entry (must be familiar with Microsoft Excel)
3) Prepare and distribute mailings to season ticket holders
4) General office duties as assigned
6) Solicit new customers in the Rockford and surrounding areas (ex: Loves Park, Machesney Park, Belvedere etc…)
7) Answer inbound phone calls and direct to the proper person.
8) Assist the ticketing department with Customer Service issues as they arise, including directing any questions, problems and concerns to the appropriate IceHogs staff member.
9) Other duties as assigned by Ticketing Department, or other IceHogs Staff Members.
The Rockford IceHogs and SMG expect that all interns representing the organization will act with honesty, integrity, professionalism and will abide by the company’s rules, policies and regulations.
Game Day Responsibilities:
1) Assist the ticket department with Customer Service issues as they arise, including directing any questions, problems and concerns to the appropriate IceHogs’ staff member.
2) Assisting the Marketing Department with on-ice promotions during intermission periods.
3) Will be in charge of running our fan experience table helping with our Kids Club and Jersey Raffle.
4) Other duties as assigned by Ticket Department, or other IceHogs’ Staff Members.
1) Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate school program.
2) Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Outlook and Excel) as well as familiar with database applications. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
3) Display strong communication and interpersonal skills, be self directed and able to follow both written and oral instructions.
4) Neat and professional appearance.
Interns can earn college credit through their learning institutions. In addition, interns benefit from a meaningful work experience, possibly leading to future employment. There is no financial compensation associated with this internship opportunity. As a result in working game days you will receive standard game day pay.
Hours: 10-20 office hours per week. Regular attendance and participation in IceHogs summer events as asked.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ