» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
The Rockford IceHogs, proud AHL affiliate of the 2015 Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks, are seeking enthusiastic, highly-motivated and energetic men and women for the team's Ice Crew & Game Day Staff for the 2015-16 season.
Open Ice Crew auditions will be held at the Carlson Ice Arena in Loves Park, IL on Wednesday, August 26 from 6-8pm.
ASSIGNED DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Assist in setting up sponsor tables and promotional items
· Assist in distribution of promotional items
· Greet & Interact with fans
· On & Off Ice set-up of promotions
· Sell Jersey Raffle Tickets
· Shovel/clean the ice during promotional timeouts
· Execute pre-game activities
· Sell chuck-a-pucks
· Recruit fans to participate in our promotional games
· Minimum 18 years of age
· Must have good oral communication skills
· Must be outgoing, reliable and organized
· Availability to work nights and weekends for events (ALL 38 home games)
· Ability to ice skate is preferred
· College students working towards a degree in Marketing, Communications or Sport Management are ideal
· Per game paid position
· Promotional Giveaways
· College Internship Credits Available
· Complimentary Tickets
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Can you work the entire AHL season? 2. Are you an experienced ice skater?
1. Can you work the entire AHL season?
2. Are you an experienced ice skater?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ