» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
The Binghamton Senators are currently seeking Ticketing Interns for the 2015-16 season. Our goal is to maintain an internship program that is beneficial to both the student and the organization. The most important department in any professional sports organization is the ticket sales department. Most jobs in the industry, especially most entry-level jobs, are in the ticket sales area. Therefore, it is imperative that those who wish to work in professional sports have a background, knowledge, and love for selling tickets and the ticket selling process. This internship will give the intern a vast knowledge of how professional sports organizations, especially minor league organizations, increase their ticket sales with season and group tickets. With these summer internships, you focus on the most important aspect of any professional sports organization, season ticket sales. There are up to 5 positions available. OPPORTUNITY TO EARN COMMISSIONS!
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO SALARY OR STIPEND WITH THIS POSITION.
• Learn ticket sales process
• Assist with marketing and promotional campaigns for the ticket sales department
• Assist ticket department with season ticket holder mailings
• Assist in the daily operations of the Senators Ticket Sales department
• Creating and maintaining ticket department databases and spreadsheets
• Maintain an organized profile of clients and prospects
• Develop and implement programs for lead generation
• Research and generate sales leads
• Provide customer service and implement customer relations programs both on and off site
• Assist in servicing season ticket holders and other clients
• Assist the sales staff in regard to their clerical duties
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• Work at least 25 hours a week in the Senators office, some nighttime work required
• Work external events to help promote the Binghamton Senators
• Must maintain professional attitude and appearance, and willing to work hard
• Must working towards a career in sports management
• Preference given to those who wish to work in sales in the sports industry
• Must have own transportation and a valid Drivers License
NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS PLEASE.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to work at least 25 hours per week? 2. Are you looking to work in sports? Are you looking to work in Sales? 3. Do you have transportation and a valid Drivers License? 4. Do you have local housing available in the area? If not, are you willing to relocate at your own expense? (Please note, there is no salary or stipend available with this internship. Commisions paid at the end of the internship). 5. Please list start date and end date of internship.
1. Are you able to work at least 25 hours per week?
2. Are you looking to work in sports? Are you looking to work in Sales?
3. Do you have transportation and a valid Drivers License?
4. Do you have local housing available in the area? If not, are you willing to relocate at your own expense? (Please note, there is no salary or stipend available with this internship. Commisions paid at the end of the internship).
5. Please list start date and end date of internship.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ