» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
The Bridgeport Sound Tigers, AHL affiliate of the New York Islanders, are looking for a Ticket Operations Manager. This position will report to the Director of Ticket Operations with Harbor Yard Sports & Entertainment and manage all aspects of the ticketing for the Sound Tigers’ seasons including season tickets, partial plans, group ticketing, and other programs as needed.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage all aspects of hockey box office operation and create, maintain and enforce high standards in customer service.
• Account for all ticket sales and establish and maintain seating plans. Coordinate all aspects of placement/payments of season tickets, flex packages and group accounts with sales account executives. Work directly with sales staff to ensure a timely and accurate processing of sales orders.
• Have thorough understanding of the Ticketmaster Arcthics & HOST systems.
• Set up Ticketmaster with all season games and vouchers; supervise and regulate the accounting and fiscal control of all monies, tickets and other valuables in the Box Office
• Prepare and supervise daily ticket deposits, cash and credit card deposits and daily audits; maintain accurate accounting records, and prepare post-game audits
• Handle game day ticket related customer service issues with season ticket holders, partial plans & groups.
• Maintain Arcthics database and provide sales staff with specific lead generation as needed.
• Compile weekly ticket sales report along with game night reports to enter into the AHL reporting system
• Ability to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, holidays and games.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum one to two years experience working in the entertainment/sports field.
Ability to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, holidays and games.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and multi-task.
Ability to quickly build rapport with customers and assess customer needs.
PREFERRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
Prior Ticketmaster Archtics experience.
Please include an attached resume and cover letter in order to be considered for this position.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have any experience with the Archtics Ticketmaster program? 2. Are you able to work flexible hours such as evenings, weekends and some holidays?
1. Do you have any experience with the Archtics Ticketmaster program?
2. Are you able to work flexible hours such as evenings, weekends and some holidays?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ