» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
Staff Accountant, Finance, Harbor Yard Sports and Entertainment – Bridgeport, CT
The Staff Accountant reports to the Finance Director. This position maintains the general ledger accounts, applying Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) that includes analytical work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist the Finance Director with the day-to- day, monthly, and year – end operations of the Accounting Department
· Record and reconcile the daily ticket batches
· Prepare and execute journal entries
· Assist with settlements for the events held at Webster Bank Arena
· Various P&L and balance sheet account analysis
· Account Receivable account reconciliations
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Experience with Microsoft Great Plains a plus
· Be able to demonstrate attention to details
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· BA in Accounting
· 1 to 3 years of accounting experience
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter with your resume.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have 1 to 3 years of accounting experience 2. Do you have a BA in accounting
1. Do you have 1 to 3 years of accounting experience
2. Do you have a BA in accounting
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ