» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
About An Internship With PSE Agency And The Providence Bruins:
An internship with PSE Agency and the Providence Bruins provides a comprehensive experience with a leading agency in the field of Sport and Event Management and Marketing and one of the premier teams in the American Hockey League. Interns are involved with and receive hands on experience working with PSE senior staff both during office hours and on game and event days. Internships often lead to full time opportunities with PSE Agency after graduation. Internships with PSE Agency and the Providence Bruins include a range of responsibilities such as:
• Working with the Ticket Activation and Operations departments on various aspects of ticketing, invoicing and Customer Service for Memberships, Group Sales, Partnerships and Suites and Hospitality
• Working on, maintaining and continuing to build and enhance the CRM and other analytics including developing and implementing lead generation programs
• Researching and prospecting for all Group Sales Programs
• Leading and assisting with game day operations and special events including Youth Hockey, Performances, Group Sales, Partner Exhibit Booths, Experiential Marketing, Promotional Give-Aways and Enter-To-Win Promotions
• Ensuring that advertising displays, promotional signage and event signage and materials are in place and properly displayed on event days
• Working directly with clients and partners both leading up to and on event days to ensure a best overall experience
• Assisting PR staff with credentialing, interacting with media members and Press Box set up
• Assisting with marketing and promotional campaigns for Ticket Sales and Partnership Activation
• Implementing Community Relations initiatives pertaining to Group Sales both on and off-site including mascot and/or player appearances
• Must be looking to pursue a career in the sports & entertainment field
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word is preferred
• Should have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be a quick learner and self-starter who can work on projects/tasks independently
• Must maintain a neat and professional appearance at all times
• Must be able to work in a team atmosphere
Interns can earn college credit through their learning institution. There is no financial compensation associated with this internship opportunity.
Internships are available on both a full and part-time basis and are available for the fall, winter and summer semesters/trimesters/breaks. Internship hours include game days, events and office hours.
About PSE Agency + Providence Bruins:
PSE Agency is a hybrid creative, marketing and advertising agency located in Providence, RI. As a full service agency, PSE delivers verifiable results for clients and partners that include brands, sports teams, venues and municipalities. Learn more by clicking here.
The Providence Bruins are the American Hockey League affiliate of the NHL’s Boston Bruins, playing their home games at the Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, RI. Spanning more than 20 years, the Boston/Providence affiliation is one of the longest and most successful player development partnerships in professional hockey history. Learn more by clicking here.
Note: This position was originally posted on the PSE Agency employment site. To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please click here to apply for this job on the PSE Agency employment site.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ