» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
About An Internship With PSE Agency And The Providence Bruins:
An internship with PSE Agency and the Providence Bruins provides a comprehensive experience with a leading agency in the field of Sport and Event Management and Marketing and one of the premier teams in the American Hockey League. Interns are involved with and receive hands on experience with PSE senior staff both in the office and on game and event days. Examples of areas where an intern with PSE Agency can expect to gain experience include:
• Research, development and implementation for Groups + Events in association with the Providence Bruins and other events at the Dunkin’ Donuts Center, the Rhode Island Convention Center and the Veterans Memorial Auditorium
• Development and implementation of special event based programs including youth hockey, performances, group outings, promotional give-aways and enter-to-win promotions
• Partnership and Membership activation in association client interaction, advertising displays, promotional and event signage and experiential marketing
• Public Relations including credentialing, interacting with media members and press box set up
• Marketing and promotional campaign development and implementation for Tickets + Events, Partnerships and Suites + Hospitality
• Community Relations initiatives, both on and off-site, including mascot and/or player appearances
• Ticket activation and operations including various aspects of ticketing, invoicing and customer service for Memberships, Group + Events, Partnerships and Suites + Hospitality
• CRM management and other analytics such as lead generation programs, reports and inventory management
• Game and event day operations
• Educational classroom instruction provided by PSE senior staff on an ongoing basis
All internships at PSE Agency are associated with colleges, universities or other learning institutions. Students must earn college credit for the internship. PSE will work directly with the student’s adviser or faculty member at their learning institution in regard to aligning time, the internship experience itself and all evaluations and other such documentation. There is no financial compensation associated with this internship.
Internships are available on both a full credit and partial credit basis and are available for the fall, winter and summer semesters/trimesters/breaks. Internship hours can include game and events experience as well as in-office experience.
About PSE Agency + Providence Bruins:
PSE Agency is a hybrid creative, marketing and advertising agency located in Providence, RI. As a full service agency, PSE delivers verifiable results for clients and partners that include brands, sports teams, venues and municipalities. Learn more by clicking here.
The Providence Bruins are the American Hockey League affiliate of the NHL’s Boston Bruins, playing their home games at the Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, RI. Spanning more than 20 years, the Boston/Providence affiliation is one of the longest and most successful player development partnerships in professional hockey history. Learn more by clicking here.
Note: This position was originally posted on the PSE Agency employment site. To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please click here to apply for this job on the PSE Agency employment site.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ