» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
Position Summary: The Charlotte Checkers Hockey Club, American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate to the Carolina Hurricanes, are seeking an individual looking to build a career in the sports industry by gaining experience in Ticket Sales. The Inside Sales Consultant position is responsible for generating revenue through the sale of ALL multi-game ticket packages, including full season, partial season, and special ticket plans.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking to break into the sports industry by excelling in ticket sales. Ticket sales are the lifeblood of any sports organization and demonstrating a track record of success in this department will establish a solid foundation for a sustained career in this highly competitive industry. We are looking for an individual to complete a five to six month development based program
The ideal candidate will meet all of the below criteria:
- Extraverted and social
- Comfortable introducing themselves and interacting in social situations
- Consistently enthusiastic
- Thrive in a team environment
- Well spoken and articulate
- Internally motivated to always learn and improve
- Goal-oriented and driven to succeed
- Responsible for the sale of multi-game ticket packages (full season, partial, special tickets plans) through phone calls and face to face presentations
- Produce a minimum of 75 outbound calls daily
- Meet established weekly and monthly sales goals
- Participate in weekly training sessions
- Bachelors Degree
- Previous experience with sports organization (Internships/ Externships apply)
- Computer efficient
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ