» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
The Director of Merchandise for the Charlotte Checkers is responsible for managing and operating the team's merchandise in-store, online, at events and all home games. The Director of Merchandise will also act as office manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Order, price and inventory all Checkers merchandise
- Oversee all in-store, online, phone and outside merchandise sales
- Prepare merchandise sales report to be incorporated into the overall weekly & monthly sales reports
- Conduct inventory counts
- Manage point-of-sale system
- Manage online store
- Meet with local and national vendors to stay current on recent trends
- Hire, train and supervise game day merchandise employees
- Create and manage merchandise budget
- Create plans for creative and unique traffic driving promotions and online sales
- Manage office supply inventory
- Greet visitors to Checkers' office and store
- Answer all main line calls to the office
- Manage mail (in and out)
- Other tasks as provided by supervisor
Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university or college, or equivalent knowledge, experience and professional training.
Applicants must have at least two years experience in this field or a related field.
Cover letter must be submitted with resume.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ