» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
Position Summary: The Charlotte Checkers Hockey Club, American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate to the Carolina Hurricanes, are seeking individuals looking to build a sales career in the sports industry by gaining experience in the Ticket Sales and Service Department. The Inside Sales Consultant position is responsible for generating revenue through a full-service ticket menu consisting of full season, partial season, group outing, and specialty ticket plans. The Charlotte Checkers are looking for individuals to complete a six month development based program in which leadership and mentoring will be provided. Ticket sales are the lifeblood of any sports organization and demonstrating a track record of success in this role will establish a solid sales foundation for this highly competitive industry.
- Produce 75+ outbound calls daily.
- Full service ticket sales menu selling (Full season & mini plans, flex ticket plans, group outings, specialty ticket plans)
- Develop new leads through cold calling, networking events, community events, utilization of CRM system, and referrals from current customers.
- Provide excellent customer service and answer inbound calls.
- Meet and exceed established weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and training sessions.
- Game Day duties as assigned (visit clients, work sales table, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Strong desire to be an industry sales leader.
- Extraverted and social, well-spoken and articulate, and comfortable introducing themselves and interacting in social situations.
- Must display enthusiasm, have a willingness to learn and improve, be goal oriented, be internally driven to succeed, and solutions based.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- CRM experience preferred, but not required.
Numerous Inside Sales Consultants of the Charlotte Checkers have moved on to full-time positions within the organization and at other professional sports teams based upon their development in this program
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ