» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
The Utica Comets, AHL Affiliate of the Vancouver Canucks, seek an experienced full-time Director of Brand Management in Utica, NY. The right candidate has the required skills and experience to enhance all aspects of the strong Utica Comets retail brand. This position may also from time to time manage retail staff and operations for other Utica Memorial Auditorium events.
• Responsible for all facets of retail, ranging from ordering to the operation of retail store at the historic Utica Memorial Auditorium & seasonal kiosk at Sangertown Mall
• Drive sales growth and find new opportunities to expand the Utica Comets brand
• Collaborate regularly with marketing, finance and arena staff
• Develop and implement procedures and training to maximize revenue and efficiency in an effort to raise our average per caps.
• Create visual displays and maintain a clean, fully stocked and organized retail space
• Maintain inventory levels and watch aged merchandise to stay proactive on markdowns
• Plan and implement retail purchasing, sales and pricing strategies to maximize profitability
• Track incoming invoices against receiving reports to ensure payment is on-time and accurate
• Primary accountability for POS/RMS including set-up of new product, writing PO’s and managing inventory
• Monitor processes and report results
• Operate retail store on game and event nights
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
• A minimum of five year’s experience in retail operation paired with a strong operational background
• Database management
• Must demonstrate a strong skill in leadership and collaboration.
• Great eye for design, color and consumer apparel demand
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ