Current available jobs that best match griffins:
» Internship Notification - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
Desired skills & experience:
• Familiar with video formats and methods of compression.
• Know your way around production equipment with the ability to light, and capture quality video and audio.
• Strong knowledge of DSLR cameras and lens systems.
• Experience with non-linear editing systems, ideally Adobe Premiere Pro 5 or 6
• Strong knowledge and experience in Adobe After Effects 5 or 6.
• Familiar with OS X and Windows 7 operating systems, specifically file structures and drive formats.
• Assist in the organization of files and footage including logging game footage, and digital storage integration.
• Assist in the production of video content.
• Assist in the uploading and distribution of video content to the web
• Learn from and collaborate with Griffins personnel to assist in fulfilling the department’s video production requests, including the execution of the game presentation for Grand Rapids Griffins games.
• Serve as a production assistant for video shoots (lighting, grip, etc) and editing assistant on certain projects.
• Assist in the preparation of game-day elements (i.e. video features and graphical elements) as directed.
• Potential to serve on game day production crew.
• Assist in the development of the organization’s marketing and sponsorship needs while satisfying individual brand identity.
• You should be positive, motivated, creative, and detail oriented.
• You need to be capable of maintaining a consistent workflow.
• General knowledge of sports and the game of hockey is not necessary but helpful.
• Position requires flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and some late nights as dictated by game and event schedules and accompanying pre-production.
• You are preoccupied with the latest trends in motion graphics, design, and technology.
Event night meals and parking provided. Interns will be asked to put in between 10 and 20 hours a week depending on the teams schedule.
Please provide a cover letter, resume, and demo reel.
From time to time, the teams in the AHL will be looking for interns. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you complete your application and then press "edit your information" you can be notified of full-time positions as well. Please complete the application first and then modify it to include notifications for full-time positions if you are in your final year of college or graduate school.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ