» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
Purpose: The Digital Marketing Coordinator will assist the Digital Marketing Manager with the development, implementation and day-to-day management of the Grand Rapids Griffins social media and digital marketing. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will also be responsible for the creation of all digital marketing images and graphics.
Employment Term & Compensation: This is a full-time position with benefits. Base salary: $13 per hour, working 40+ hours per week.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Specific areas of assistance will include:
- Assist with the management of the Griffins social media platforms
– Will be the lead person on Pinterest, Vine, Snapchat and LinkedIn
- Lead corporate sales social media posts, including writing copy and obtaining images
- Assist with the planning of the monthly social media calendar
- Lead special projects, such as Great Skate promotion, Instagram Freeze, Snap & Seek etc.
- Conduct ongoing research and recommendations on social networking and e-commerce trends, tools, products and sites
- Monitor other teams and leagues for new ideas and to stay informed in the industry
- Coordinate contests and promotions, including keeping track of winners, communicating and fulfilling prizes
- Coordinate fan loyalty program accessed through the app
- Assist with the creation of monthly social media analytical reports
- Write blog posts for LinkedIn
- Promotion of community events, including going to select events and taking photos
- Maintain the photo database
– Coordinate the schedule and photo requests for the social media photographer
- Create images for all email marketing, social media, website & print
- Lead game day email creation
- Creation of images for on-going social media content series
- Create images for video board use and produced videos, as needed
- Create images for corporate and ticket sales, as needed
- Create and post content for Vine and Snapchat
- Fulfillment of “value-added” elements included in online campaigns (prize delivery, “Tweet Your Seat” contests, etc.)
- Create score updates using Adobe Illustrator
- Manage corporate sales contests & pick winners
- Approve Postano posts for display at the Social Media Lounge on game nights and video board in the arena.
- Assist with fan engagement across all channels
- Create end of season social media reports for corporate sales promotions, including analytics and fan engagement
- Assess the effectiveness of all corporate sales social media promotions and make recommendations for next season
– Where needed suggest alternate promotions for a better fan and sponsor experience
- Lead ArtPrize venue and artist relationship + marketing
- Create images to stay top of mind with fans, including countdown images, season summary images, ticket sales images, emails, etc.
- Assess effectiveness of all images used last season and refresh/redesign where needed
- Assist with the creation of the master calendar for the upcoming season
- Begin content creation for situational events (games on holidays, special days etc.)
- Assist with social media voice creation, including finding and creating images to be used in real time conversations
- Write blog posts for LinkedIn & engage users in that community
- Research graphics, email formats and social media practices from other teams
- Continue to maintain Shapchat, Vine, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of digital and social media.
- Must possess an advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be self directed and goal orientated.
- Have demonstrated superior problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays as required.
- Must be creative, detail orientated, possess a solid work ethic, be willing to learn and have a positive attitude.
Education & Experience
- Degree in marketing, communications or other related fields.
- 1-2 years of proven social media/online marketing and graphic design experience, preferably for a sports and entertainment property.
- Familiarity with social media platforms, marketing strategy, analytics and new and emerging technologies.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do have you an advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite? 2. What is your experience in social media marketing? 3. Please provide a link to your online graphic design portfolio. 4. Do you have experience working in the sports industry? 5. Are you available to works nights, weekends and holidays?
1. Do have you an advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite?
2. What is your experience in social media marketing?
3. Please provide a link to your online graphic design portfolio.
4. Do you have experience working in the sports industry?
5. Are you available to works nights, weekends and holidays?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ