» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
Job Summary: The main responsibility of this full-time Account Executive position includes the sale of full and partial season ticket memberships, FLEX and single game ticket packages and premium seat licenses.
- Sell Griffins full and partial season ticket memberships, as well as FLEX and single game packages
- Make a significant number of daily phone calls and emails with single game buyers, area businesses and other qualified leads
- Generate new and renewal business by building strong customer relationships
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Work game nights in a sales, service and fulfillment role
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree preferred
- One year of commission-based telemarketing or similar sales position preferred
- Demonstrated skilled communicator over the phone, in person and in written form
- Ability to multi-task and maintain strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Self-confident and goal-driven
- Potential for leadership
- Open to learning and is coachable
- Passion for sports and for sales
- Positive attitude with strong work ethic
- Availability to work nights and weekends
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Have you had an internship with a pro sports team? 2. Do you have at least 1 year of telemarketing experience? 3. Have you had an Inside Sales position with a pro sports teams?
1. Have you had an internship with a pro sports team?
2. Do you have at least 1 year of telemarketing experience?
3. Have you had an Inside Sales position with a pro sports teams?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ