» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
The Hamilton Bulldogs Hockey Club is currently looking to hire a part-time Controller, working out of their head office in downtown Hamilton, Ontario. The position would be a temporary contract position for approximately 59 weeks and would be required to work between 16 – 24 hours per week. The position would be responsible for the following:
• Prepare and record month-end journal entries and reconcile balance sheet accounts
• Record month-end journal entries for Bulldogs Foundation and reconcile payables / receivables with Hockey Club
• Prepare commission calculations
• Prepare weekly summaries of game, ticketing and corporate revenues
• Prepare revenue and expense summaries by game
• Assist sales team in Accounts Receivables collections
• Prepare reconciliations related to tickets / vouchers and investigate when discrepancies arise
• Provide financial support to all departments and information from Quickbooks as requested (i.e. for sales team / management / AHL)
• Post-secondary education in Accounting (preferably with or working towards a professional accounting designation)
• Previous work experience in accounting would be a strong asset
• Proficient in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office
• Highly detail oriented with ability to prioritize and complete tasks under pressure
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We would like to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit us at www.hamiltonbulldogs.com
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ