» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
The Norfolk Admirals, American Hockey League affiliate of the Anaheim Ducks, are seeking a highly motivated and energetic person to handle all aspects of team awareness in the community.
Create and promote awareness by developing and executing a variety of community outreach initiatives
- Oversee all internal and external mascot and player appearances
- Manage and control all community donation requests and fulfill as needed
- Develop, manage and assist in the execution of Admirals events in the market
- Coordinate all game day birthday parties, youth hockey teams, and dream teams
- Assist with social media efforts of team
- Collaborate with public relations personnel to increase awareness and exposure of community relations events in the media
- In addition to these responsibilities, the candidate will take on additional responsibilities as directed by team Vice President
- College degree preferred
- Has effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Two years relevant experience in a professional work environment preferred
- Has excellent organizational skills and is able to multi-task
- Organized, proactive, self-motivated work style with proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Is willing to work nights and weekends during the hockey season
- Has experience with Microsoft Office software or similar software
- Knowledge of Norfolk Admirals and hockey is preferred
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ