» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
This position is responsible for further developing, maintaining, and increasing Season Ticket Sales, Partial Season Ticket Sales and Group Ticket Sales for the San Antonio Rampage with a strong focus on relationship sales and customer retention. This person must generate new revenue through a process of prospecting and contacting a high volume of leads daily. This person must also provide extensive customer service and continual development of relationships with customers, and co-workers.
The eligible candidate should meet a multitude of qualifications, including but not limited to: ability to maintain confidential documents and files, handle multiple tasks, maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude and have strong organizational skills.
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collabore with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Generate, develop, and maintain new and ongoing business and sales relationships.
- Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and services best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, and data capture and personal data base management.
- Develop and attain personal strategies, procedures, and goals to increase sales for SS&E Properties.
- Greet, support, and serve current and potential clients daily and at games.
- Commit to on-going sales training and development of best sales practices.
- Participate in and attend Sales Department meetings with relevant data, research, and accurate information.
- Assist and support the Rampage Director of Business Operations & Rampage Ticket Sales Manager with all aspects of promoting and managing the Rampage and their supportive department.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Job experience in the related field
- Experience in making outbound calls (in excess of 75 per day)
- Must be a self-starter and posses team building skills
- Knowledge of the AHL preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and organizational skills required
- Ability to work nights, holidays, & weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required
- Proficient with Ticket Master Archtics Ticketing System preferred
- Strong teamwork aptitude required.
- Ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs on a regular basis
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What is your highest level of education? 2. Are you willing to work a flexible work schedule to include nights, weekends, and/or holidays?
1. What is your highest level of education?
2. Are you willing to work a flexible work schedule to include nights, weekends, and/or holidays?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ