» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
The intern hired for the following position will work as a member of the Public Relations department for the Rochester Americans and will work closely with the team Videographer and Communications Manager. Areas of focus will include: Video Production, Game Day Broadcast, Journalism, Digital Content, Social Media and Communications
· Research Game stories for Game Recap every Monday to be featured online
· On camera talent for various features
· Research upcoming events that are newsworthy for the Rochester Americans
· Participate on the Game Night Staff assisting with digital media related elements
Video Production (50%):
· Shoot and Edit Productions to be posted online
· Assist with the digital content creation
· Shoot Post Morning Skate Video
· Interview Players during Post Game
· Edit and organize videos to post on digital media assets
· Shoot B-Roll for various productions
· 3rd or 4th year college student
· Video Production Major or Journalism Major or similar field
· Must have a keen sense of confidentiality
· Basic Video Production knowledge
· Video Experience is not necessary but preferred (Sample work will be taken into consideration)
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Must have reliable transportation and be able to attend off-site events
· Must have flexible schedule in order to work office hours, events, and all home games to fulfill required hours
· Characteristics: Hard-working, creative, outgoing, ambitious, professional
· Must be for school credit. This is a non-paid position.
Semester: Full Season August 2015 -May 2016
Hours: This is a full-time postion (40hrs/week). Must be available to work all Amerks home games.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ