» Coordinator, Marketing Services - American Hockey League (Springfield, MA)
» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
The Springfield Thunderbirds of the American Hockey League are seeking an Account Executive to generate revenue through the sale of season tickets, mini-plans and group ticket sales.
Make cold calls to area companies, organizations, social groups, schools and non-profits, with a primary focus on selling group ticket packages and season tickets
Schedule face-to-face meetings with prospective clients
Create and develop new group sales concepts to generate new revenue streams
Develop, implement and maintain sales campaigns utilizing direct mail, cold calling, appointment scheduling, and ticket driven revenue promotions
Meet or exceed ticket sales revenue objectives
Generate own leads by prospecting respective sales area
Prospecting through local networking opportunities
Work all home games for the purpose of developing new prospects plus meeting with present clients for referral opportunities
Maintain complete and accurate records for customers and organization
Daily update of database and call sheets
Perform other promotional or service functions assigned by the Director of Ticket Sales
Bachelors degree majoring in a related field
Hardworking, dependable & motivated self starter
Exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills
Proven oral, written and presentation skills
Able to work a 40 hour work week plus games and other outside events
Excellence in organization, prioritization, and strong customer service
Reporting to the EVP, Marketing & Business Development, this individual will assist the AHL Sales & Marketing Department staff in a number of key areas, including service and fulfillment of AHL digital/retail initiatives and other important programs central to overall revenue generation and branding opportunities.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and education.
- Customer service and fulfillment AHLStore.com
- Customer service and fulfillment for AHL Live (live game steaming)
- Customer service and fulfillment for AHL Authentic Game Worn Jersey Program
- Assist in AHL sponsorship and partner fulfillment
- Assist in planning and execution of AHL events, including the AHL All Star Classic and Calder Cup Playoffs
- Execute the AHL Man of the Year Program
- Track and enter AHL licensing program royalties
- Manage the AHL VIP database for all League mailings
- Fulfill AHL Charitable requests
- Assist on other initiatives as needed
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills; ability to effectively build relationships with AHL team staff AHL partners and others
- Self-starter and detail focused
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger group
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and other similar programs
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ