» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
The Springfield Thunderbirds are seeking dedicated, enthusiastic, and friendly Merchandising Assistantants for all game nights during the 2016-17 American Hockey League season. This internship will provide individuals with the chance to gain relevant sports and retail/merchandise experience working all Thunderbirds home games. This position reports the Coordinator of Brand Development & Merchandise.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Work in-game merchandise stand for scheduled Springfield Thunderbirds home games throughout the 2016-2017 season.
· Occasionally work outside events.
· Develop a strong understanding of retail software and inventory.
· Accurately completes sales using POS system.
· Assists customers in an enthusiastic and courteous manner.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Be available for ALL Springfield Thunderbirds home games during the 2016-17 season.
· Must have strong customer service skills and be able to interact with fans.
· Strong work ethic.
· Positive attitude.
NOTE: This is a PAID (hourly) position.
Please provide references with your resume.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ