Current available jobs that best match springfield:
» Internship Notification - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
Springfield Falcons 2013-14 Game Night Operations Internship
The Springfield Falcons, the American Hockey League affiliate of the Columbus Blue Jackets, are currently accepting applications for the 2013-14 season. Candidates have the opportunity to receive credit for their learning experience; there is no monetary compensation. The internship will take place at the MassMutual Center in Springfield, MA. Candidates must be able to work game nights. Applicants should be reliable, eager to work in sports and possess excellent people skills.
As a participant of the Springfield Falcons Internship Program, interns gain knowledge about the inner workings of a professional sports franchise.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- -Work all home games plus playoffs, if needed (weekdays & weekends)
- -Assist in preparing game night activities and signage
- -Contribute to giveaways, intermission events, player appearances, fan involvement, and any event that is executed before, during and after home games
- -Ability to ice skate is preferred but NOT required
- -Maintain constant communication with Game Operations Director and other operations staff via headset
- -Interact with all members of the front office as well as fans including children, parents, groups, sports teams and other patrons in attendance
- -Other duties as assigned
From time to time, the teams in the AHL will be looking for interns. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you complete your application and then press "edit your information" you can be notified of full-time positions as well. Please complete the application first and then modify it to include notifications for full-time positions if you are in your final year of college or graduate school.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ