» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
The individual in this role will oversee the video creative services department for the Texas Stars and H-E-B Center at Cedar Park. Reports to the Director of Marketing – Texas Stars.
Create all video and motion graphic content for the Texas Stars. These include intro videos, commercials, headshots, LED animations, sponsor animations, and more.
Serve as game producer for all Texas Stars home games.
Schedule, train, and manage crew of part-time employees.
Manage music and video clip library.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships.
- Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly.
- Ability to manage appropriate steps to get projects completed; has strong abilities to organize people and processes; can create a plan for resourceful workflow.
- Can manage people and resources to get projects completed; has a strong ability to multi-task and keep order.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work independently
2 yrs video production experience (sports experience preferred)
Required computer skills: Adobe Creative Suite, PC
Preferred computer skills: AVID Media Composer, Element 3D, Click FX Crossfire, Click FX Blaze, Click FX Pro Audio
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of this job.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ