» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
The individual in this role will be assisting the Corporate Sales department in all traditional and non-traditional initiatives. The individual reports to the Sponsorship Services Manager.
- Work directly with the Sponsorship Services Manager on fulfillment of all sponsorship agreements
- Work in direct communication with sponsors and advertising partners on details of sponsorship and ways to enhance partnerships
- Assist the Corporate Sales department with sales proposal preparation, hospitality event planning and servicing, collateral update and maintenance
- Develop detailed recap reports in support of marketing and corporate sales efforts
- Responsible for sending out event ticket offers to clients, receiving and processing orders, and arranging delivery of tickets
- Works with other Texas Stars and Cedar Park Center departments to assist in fulfilling needs of the corporate sales department
- This position will work closely with the Sponsorship Services Manager to manage all signage installation and maintenance
- Attend corporate sales events and sponsor promotions
- Assist in game night sponsorship activation for the Texas Stars Hockey Club
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional phone skills with ability to follow-up
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, members and the general public
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office; Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign knowledge a plus; Photography skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sport management, advertising or related field
- Successful candidates have some experience in marketing and/or customer service, are innovative, self-starters, independent, and highly creative
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms,
- Ability to lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; however, during events the noise level may be loud.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have a Bachelor's Degree? 2. Give a brief description of your marketing experience.
1. Do you have a Bachelor's Degree?
2. Give a brief description of your marketing experience.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ