» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
JOB SUMMARY: The Marketing Coordinator for the Texas Stars Hockey Club, AHL Affiliate of the NHL’s Dallas Stars will assist the Director of Marketing with any brand development and focused efforts to drive revenue growth through Marketing and Game Operations strategies.
- Assist Director of Marketing with all branding and team collateral including the season program, marketing strategy planning, execution and opportunities as needed.
- Responsible for managing Promotional inventory that includes planning, market research, collecting bids, production, managing relationships with vendors, as well as tracking results and expenses as budgeted.
- Assist Director of Marketing in hiring, training and managing staff and payroll for Texas Stars Ice Patrol and Marketing Internship Program
- Hire, train and manage Marketing Intern program including scheduling, game night delegation and other duties.
- Assist Director of Marketing in all aspects of the in-game presentation
- Devise new and creative in-game and in-arena entertainment, including on-ice promotions, fan interactive elements, social media campaigns, etc
- Conduct market research and generate reports based off of current marketing trends in the local and expanded markets to assist in development of annual marketing plan
- Create and manage content calendar. Responsible for social media campaign creation, execution and reporting analysis.
- Serves as liaison between the company and advertising agencies, freelance talent, print suppliers, and other marketing services
- Update company Newsletters and Event Announcements. Assist Director of Marketing with team promotional schedule press release
- Manage publishing on the Texas Stars website. Stories, pre and post-game updates, etc
- Manage and track the expenses for each assigned project. Ensure budget is managed properly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College degree
- One to three years of experience in Marketing or Public Relations, sports or live events.
- Must be able to work all Texas Stars home games and special events as well as Dallas Stars events hosted by Texas Stars.
- Ability to multi-task, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and work under tight deadlines a must.
- Efficiently and effectively communicate in high pressure environment with other departments, vendors and guests.
- Computer and program skills include, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Scarborough software.
- Extended working hours periodically required as directed by business needs.
- Candidates must be innovative, self-starters, highly creative workers with good follow-up skills, energetic, organized and excellent interpersonal skills.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Event Management or Public Relations.
- Knowledge of market research, special event planning and marketing strategies, e-marketing strategies and media planning/buying.
- Preferred Skills include, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Dynamics CRM or database management software.
Physical Demands and Working Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle objects and office tools, reach, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is exposed to an office environment, with noise levels usually moderate.
* This job description does not contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other tasks and duties may be assigned as needed.
Texas Stars, Limited Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ