» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
The Texas Stars, affiliate of the Dallas Stars, are looking for an experienced individual to join our group sales team. We want passionate individuals looking to stand out and build a successful career in the sports industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain a personal client base of group sales customers.
- Responsible for generating new business revenue through group ticket sales
- Create & implement Group Theme Nights for Texas Stars games.
- Work with various group assets/fan experiences in order to maximize group ticket sales.
- Responsible for making 40-60 phone calls a day and setting appointments to achieve the overall sales goals and objectives.
- Maintain computerized records of all clients and prospects via Archtics.
- Meet or exceed all sales goals (weekly, monthly and yearly)
- Meet or exceed daily call and appointment expectations
- Prospect and cultivate new business leads through creative lead generation methods, as well as follow up on leads provided by sales manager.
- Desire to start and grow a career in the sports industry
- Ability to work as a team player
- Competitive and desire to be among the top sales performers
- Prior experience in ticket sales, appointment scheduling or cold-calling techniques is preferred
- Proven track record of 1-2 years of high level sales success, group ticket sales or ticket sales preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Proficient in basic computer software programs
- Experience working with TicketMaster Archtics preferred
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. 1. Do you have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Sports Management or related field? 2. 2. Do you have 1-2 years of group ticket sales success and experience?
1. 1. Do you have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Sports Management or related field?
2. 2. Do you have 1-2 years of group ticket sales success and experience?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ