» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
Working for this organization means being a part of the premier entertainment venue of the area, the place where people go to relax, have fun and meet friends. The organization is recruiting a diverse workforce of people who are dependable, flexible and energetic. Every employee is an ambassador to the community, so dedication to customer service and a positive attitude are a constant requirement.
Assists the Box Office Manager in overseeing all aspects of box office operations by performing the following responsibilities and others that may arise:
- This position is the primary ticket operations liason to the Texas Stars Hockey Club and performs a wide range of services for the club’s Ticket Sales department with a strong emphasis on group and season/package-based ticketing tasks
- Prepares and makes daily deposits and reconciliations
- Adheres to ticketing and event control procedures
- Assists the Box Office Manager with supervising, instructing, and training ticket sellers as to the proper selling procedures
- Schedules ticket sellers and ensures proper payroll for all employees
- Maintains accurate count of tickets sold, money received from ticket sellers and change bank
- Processes group sales orders and complimentary ticket requests for both Texas Stars and Cedar Park Center events
- Assists in establishing a will call process and ensuring proper accountability for all will call orders
- Assists with event set ups and pricing within ticketing system
- Provides daily reports of sales receipts to the Finance department, ensuring proper accounting of all ticket orders
- Assists in preparation of commission reports for account executives
- Assist with maintaining a line of communication between the box office, patrons, ushers, and security by providing patrons assistance with seating or ticket issues, and assisting ushers and security staff with seating and crowd control
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration is preferred
- Must have at minimum one year of experience working with Ticketmaster Host, Archtics or similar ticketing system
- Season and package-based ticket operations experience in a similar environment is strongly preferred; will consider ticket selling and box office experience with a sports team
- Possess a team oriented attitude, relationship building, professional demeanor and attitude
- Requires working efficiently and effectively with the Box Office Manager and other contacts within the organization and may involve contacts with the City and individuals outside the City who may belong to professional or peer organizations
- Experience with computer processing and spreadsheet programs preferably Microsoft Office software
- Work requires the ability to read reports, audits and directions
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, extensive customer service skills
- Demonstrated work ethic with an innate sense of urgency and tenacity
- Strong ability to adapt to changes, work effectively under pressure and produce accurate results in a fast paced environment.
- This position requires working extended and/or irregular hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as necessary.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have a Bachelors degree? 2. Do you have previous management or supervisory experience? 3. Do you have at least 1yr experience with Ticketmaster Host and/or Archtics? 4. Do you have Box Office experience within the Sports/Entertainment industry? 5. Are you willing and able to work extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays?
1. Do you have a Bachelors degree?
2. Do you have previous management or supervisory experience?
3. Do you have at least 1yr experience with Ticketmaster Host and/or Archtics?
4. Do you have Box Office experience within the Sports/Entertainment industry?
5. Are you willing and able to work extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ