» Ice Patrol - Promotion Team - Texas Stars (Cedar Park, TX)
» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
The Texas Stars, American Hockey League affiliate of the Dallas Stars are looking for a highly motivated and driven Account Executive to add to an extremely competitive Ticket Sales staff. Candidate must be passionate, self-disciplined, possess strong follow-up skills, and have exceptional time management skills.
- Responsible for generating new business revenue through season tickets, partial plans, group tickets and premium inventory
- Develop and maintain relationships through unmatched customer service
- Responsible for up-selling existing season ticket accounts via phone, networking events and face to face presentations
- Maintain computerized records of all clients and prospects via Archtics.
- Develop and implement theme nights
- Meet or exceed all sales goals (weekly, monthly and yearly)
- Meet or exceed daily call and appointment expectations
- Regular meetings with management to provide updates on sales activity, appointments, management, and customer service.
- Efficiently manage workday as determined by Management
- Assist customer service efforts during renewal campaigns
- Must be able and eager to work non-traditional flexible hours; to include nights, weekends, and events.
- Desire to start and grow a career in the sports industry
- Ability to work as a team player
- Competitive and desire to be among the top sales performers
- Prior experience in ticket sales, appointment scheduling or cold-calling techniques is preferred
- Proven track record of 1-2 years of high level sales success, ticket sales preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Proficient in basic computer software programs
- Experience working with TicketMaster Archtics preferred
- Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends. Position is required to work all home games
- High energy; ability to remain focused on sales goals and work independently
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. 1. Do you have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Sports Management or related field? 2. 2. Do you have 1-2 years of high level ticket sales success and experience?
1. 1. Do you have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Sports Management or related field?
2. 2. Do you have 1-2 years of high level ticket sales success and experience?
The Texas Stars are currently accepting applications for energetic men and women to join the Ice Patrol, a co-ed promotions teams, for the 2014-15 season. The team, comprised of men and women 18 and over, is responsible for entertaining and interacting with Texas Stars fans at games and community events. Team members are paid, part-time employees of the Texas Stars.
The Texas Stars are the American Hockey League affiliate of the NHL’s Dallas Stars and play their games at Cedar Park Center, located north of Austin at the corner of 183-A and New Hope Drive.
- Interact with fans on the concourse, in the stands and at outside events.
- Help with the set-up of Texas Stars and Ice Patrol tables on game days and at events.
- Appear on ice and on camera as the faces of the Texas Stars game entertainment crew.
- Assist with game operations, including contestant selection and prop set up.
- Represent the Texas Stars at team-sponsored and community events.
- Distribute marketing materials as part of grassroots marketing campaigns.
- At least 18 years of age by September 1, 2014.
- Ideal candidates are energetic, personable and comfortable in front of crowds.
- Customer service or marketing experience preferred. A background in sport marketing or communications is a plus but not a requirement.
- Ice skating ability is NOT required.
- Mostly evening hours, starting approximately two hours before game time.
- Must be able to work at least 75 percent of Texas Stars home games, including weeknights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be available for duration of the hockey season (September-April) and playoffs (potentially April-June).
Open interviews will be held at Cedar Park Center on the following dates and times:
Thursday, August 14, 2014: 4:30-7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, August 19, 2014: 4:30-7:30 p.m.
Cedar Park Center Meeting Room (enter on Coca-Cola Plaza side)
To receive a reminder about the open interviews, send an email to email@example.com.
If you are unable to attend any of the scheduled open interview times and are interested in joining the Ice Patrol, email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ