» Coordinator, Digital Content & Video Production - Stockton Heat Hockey Club (Stockton, CA)
» Director, Marketing Partnerships - Stockton Heat (Stockton, CA)
» Group Sales Account Executive - Stockton Heat (Stockton, CA)
» Future Notification Only - AHL Teams (Various Locations, NA)
The AHL’s Stockton Heat, top development team of the NHL’s Calgary Flames, are searching for a candidate for the position of ‘AHL Video Analyst / Team Services’.
The position is based in Stockton, California, and works within the hockey operations department of the AHL’s Stockton Heat – reporting to the Head Coach, and to the Assistant GM of the Calgary Flames.
Overview of duties for this position:
Using XO’s, under the direction of the Head Coach, responsible for leading the video breakdown of Stockton Heat games, specialty team video, pre-scout video, development clips, player shifts
A resource for Stockton’s coaching staff related to video and meeting preparations with the team and for individual players
Oversee team video requirements, as well as provide on-going statistical analysis and analytics for the AHL Stockton Heat, and opposing teams for pre-scouts
Responsible to work with arena staff and AHL off-ice statistics crew – gathering statistics data; as well as ensuring operation of arena replay systems and league mandated feeds
Coordinate technical requirements for hockey operations staff and coaching staff – internet, computers, software, XO’s troubleshooting
Coordinate day to day team requirements and team daily schedule, working with the NHL Flames Assistant GM and the AHL Head Coach
Oversee the selection and booking of all team travel – flights, hotels, busses, meals, per diems – including working with an assigned budget, planning, creating and distributing daily and monthly schedules
Coordinating practice ice at home and on the road when required
Coordinating information for the team’s App – for disseminating information to players and staff
Resource for day to day player requirements – finding places to live, activities for players, ticket distribution, local restaurants and activities
Coordinating player transfers between NHL Calgary and Stockton and Stockton and ECHL Affiliate – hotels, flights, ground transportation
Coordinating player expenses related to travel to and from Stockton at start and end of season, and for player transfers
Coordinate the operation of AHL training camp, as well as day to day requirements of the host hotel for players
Manage the expenses and the forecasts related to the video and travel/team services areas of the Stockton Heat
Prior experience utilizing XO’s video system in a high paced, development focused, hockey environment
Excellent technical knowledge of hockey systems, with previous video experience in breaking down video of live games, preparation of pre-scouts
Excellent technical knowledge of computer systems – including trouble shooting of computer issues, acting as resource for coaching staff
Previous experience as a team travel manager / team services – creating RFP’s, booking group flights, busses, ground transportation, hotels, meals and managing per diems
Excellent communication and presentation skills – written and oral
Previous experience in creating and managing budgets, forecasts, quotes and budget reporting
The Stockton Heat are in search of a Coordinator, Digital Content & Video Production, responsible for producing and editing video elements and features for in-game use, online publishing, or marketing purposes.
This position is a full-time seasonal position from Mid-September through the end of the hockey season but could lead to a full-time opportunity.
· Candidate must have extensive experience in video producing and editing; graphic design (Adobe After Effects and Creative Suite) is a plus
· Candidate must be creative not only with their ability to film video, but in the creative process of thinking of new or unique content ideas
· Candidate will organize and execute production shoots, edits and creates in-game entertainment features
· Working with the Director, Communications & Director, Game Operations & Events, this candidate will manage video shoots, develop story and content ideas, and produce unique videos with the goal of increasing the Heat’s in-game experience and digital presence on social media and StocktonHeat.com
· Candidate will maintain a Heat Video Library compiling highlights of individual players both on and off the ice
· Candidate will oversee and train game day interns to assist in production tasks including but not limited to filming, sourcing interviews, recording audio, etc…
· Candidate will work with the Director, Communications to post and manage content on the Heat’s Social Media properties
· Pregame video for home games and some road games
· Shoot and edit practices/morning skate
· Shoot postgame interview content
· Assist in any potential webcasts on Youtube and/or Facebook Live
· Shoot Heat community videos and special event videos
· University or college degree in field preferred. Experience may be considered in lieu of a formal degree
· Minimum of three years’ experience in video film production, preferred in sports or news environment (Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work)
· Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Mac OS
· Experience with social media platforms preferred
· Ability to operate production equipment (video cameras, green screens, microphones, etc…)
· This candidate would be a self-starter, extremely creative and in tune with latest trends while also make recommendations to continually innovate and improve operations and enhance the experience of Stockton Heat fans.
· Ability and willingness to work flexible and non-traditional schedules, including evenings, weekends and holidays in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated organization and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple projects that run concurrently
· Knowledge of the sport of hockey and the Calgary Flames organization
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have a link to an online portfolio? If so where? 2. How would you rate your abilities with the Adobe Creative Suite?
1. Do you have a link to an online portfolio? If so where?
2. How would you rate your abilities with the Adobe Creative Suite?
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develops short and long term marketing partnership plans, goals, strategies, budgets and servicing programs related to the Stockton Heat Hockey Club and Stockton Arena assets, inventory and properties, including premium seating, with direction from the CEO
* Collaborates with Arena sales staff on joint sales opportunities as needed and represents both the Heat and Arena as appropriate
* Represents the Heat at community and networking functions
* Services the needs of contracts and executes all related contractual obligations, to the highest customer satisfaction standards
* Supplies the American Hockey League and CEO with sales reports, analytics and research as needed
* Works closely with all Heat departments to insure that all marketing partnership obligations are executed and serviced internally and externally, and that measures of success, consistent with contracts, are met
* Submits daily call/meeting reports to the CEO
* Prepares and presents (2X per year) partner Proofs of Performance
* Maintains the master marketing partnership inventory
* Insures that the marketing partnerships department policies and procedures abide by, and adhere to, industry standards and best practices
* Accountable for the financial (cash, trade and corporate tickets) results budgeted for the position's book of business
* Leverages the opportunities presented by the Stockton Heat Foundation to further enhance marketing partnerships and client objectives through a non-profit environment
The person accepting this position will assume an existing portfolio of accounts/relationships and an existing prospect list.
REQUIREMENTS: 2 to 5 years experience at a Manager or Director level responsible for developing sponsorship/marketing partnership solutions and relationships in a competitive environment, with a proven record of success and results.
COMPENSATION: Base Salary, commensurate with experience, plus a competitive 3- tiered commission structure, aggressively incentivized to meet and exceed budget. The Heat offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and life insurance.
No telephone inquires. Resumes and letters of interest can be emailed to Brian Petrovek, CEO, Stockton Heat - firstname.lastname@example.org
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Describe a past or current sponsor account that required you to think outside the box 2. Describe the largest or most successful sports sponsorship account that you have sold?
1. Describe a past or current sponsor account that required you to think outside the box
2. Describe the largest or most successful sports sponsorship account that you have sold?
The Stockton Heat, AHL affiliate of the Calgary Flames, is seeking candidates for the position of Group Sales Account Executive.
-Sells and services the group ticket sales plans, including premium seating, to maximize revenue and ensure a high level of hospitality
- Retain, service, cross-sell and upgrade existing group accounts
- Develop new sales leads and prospects daily
- Implements plans to create new group sales opportunities and expand current categories
- Performs "event day" responsibilities including entertaining clients and fulfilling large/theme night group commitments on weeknights and weekends
- Ensure customer issues are resolved and all customer contacts recorded in department CR
- Assist with facilitating and maintaning payment plans
- Reports to the Director of Ticket Sales
- Based + Tiered commission structure with competitive benefits plan
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with AHL teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ