Reporting to the President and CEO, this individual will manage a broad and substantive program that provides quantitative and qualitative sponsorship sales and ticket sales best practices support to AHL member clubs.
The AHL Team Business Services program places a priority on sponsorship sales and ticket sales growth at the team level utilizing league wide data collection, analysis and reporting; collection and dissemination of best practices; in-market consulting; league wide meetings; sales training and other business development initiatives.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and education.
- Strong professional sports experience in sponsorship sales at the account executive and senior management levels
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills; ability to effectively build relationships with AHL ownership, senior management and staff
- Self-starter, team player and detail focused
- Strong IT background, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and various ticket database software programs
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ